- GENERAL INFORMATION
Thank you for the trust you have placed in our Websites. On 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) became effective. The GDPR applies to the same extent in all EU Member States, including Poland, and has introduced a number of changes to the rules governing the processing of personal data that affect many areas of life, including the use of online services, such as the following Websites: www.doradcasmaku.pl, www.sklep.prymat.pl, www.prymatgastroline.pl, www.prymat.pl, www.kucharek.pl, www.tonaturalne.pl, www.smak.com.pl, www.prymatgroup.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
- PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The controller, i.e. the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is PRYMAT spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at ul. Chlebowa 14, 44-337 Jastrzębie Zdrój, Poland, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS No. 0000059133, holding Tax Identification Number (NIP): 6332014478, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 276681517 (hereinafter referred to as “Prymat” or “We”). Contact details: ul. Chlebowa 14, 44-337 Jastrzębie Zdrój, phone: (32) 47-33-833 or fax: (32) 47-33-900. You may also contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is, according to the GDPR, information about an identified or identifiable natural person. If you use our websites, such data includes e.g. an e-mail address with your name and surname, IP address or your data in the account of the service offered by Prymat. Personal data may be stored in cookies or similar technologies installed on our websites and devices by us or other entities with whom we cooperate mainly in the area of marketing, as well as third parties, such as Facebook and Google. We also use third-party analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics) which places codes on your end device that enable the collection of personal data.
Providing personal data is voluntary; however, it is necessary for the conclusion of a sales agreement and an agreement for the provision of electronic services.
- WHY DO WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We obtain personal data from you in order to properly perform our services, ensure the smooth operation of our Website and the conclusion and performance of the agreement with you. To do this, we will need your e-mail, full name, address of residence and telephone number. If you are our Partner or participant in promotional campaigns and competitions, we will also need additional data, which is required due to tax regulations.
You provide us with your data through the forms included on the Website when you make purchases in our store, subscribe to our newsletter or contact us. We also receive your data when you use other services available on the Website.
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
When using the Website, we process your personal data in order to provide services electronically by providing you with content presented on the Website and in order to conclude a sales agreement through our store – in which case the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement (Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR). Therefore, when using the Website, we process your personal data, for the following purposes in particular:
- to set up and manage your account and conclude transactions;
- to ship the products you have ordered;
- to handle complaints and returns;
- to manage transaction security;
- to provide the best customer service.
You can contact us using the electronic contact form. Using the form requires providing personal data necessary to contact you and answer your inquiry. You can also provide other data to facilitate contact or the handling of your inquiry. Providing data marked as mandatory is required in order to accept and handle the inquiry, and failure to provide it will make such handling impossible. Providing other data is voluntary.
Personal data is processed in order to identify the sender and handle their inquiry sent via the form, and the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement for the provision of services (Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), while as regards optional data, the legal basis for the processing is your consent (Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
Your personal data may also be used to target marketing content to you through various channels, i.e. via e-mail, MMS/SMS. Such actions are taken by the Controller only if you have given your consent, which you may withdraw at any time (Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below based on the legitimate interest of the personal data controller (Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) by:
- conducting statistical analyses and analyses of Users’ activity as well as their preferences in order to improve the functionalities used and services provided,
- ensuring the security of the IT system and its management,
- provision of payment services,
- conducting marketing activities to interest you in our services and to offer you new publications,
- organization of competitions, promotional campaigns, establishing loyalty and partner programmes,
- debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings,
- ensuring proper compliance with the tax law and accounting regulations,
- storing data for archiving purposes and ensuring accountability.
Your consent to the processing of personal data will allow us to process your personal data in order to:
- send you commercial information
- send you marketing information, including a newsletter.
Your personal data may also be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling); however, this will not cause any legal consequences for you or similarly significantly affect your situation. Personal data profiling by Prymat consists in the processing of such data (also in an automated manner) by using them to assess certain information about you, in particular to analyse or forecast personal preferences and interests.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by contacting Prymat via any means of communication (e.g. by e-mail or phone). Your data will be processed by Prymat until you withdraw your consent.
Cookies are IT data, usually in the form of text files, intended to enable the use of websites on the Internet. These files are saved on the User’s end device and opened during subsequent visits to the Website to identify the User’s browser or to save information or settings in the web browser.
The Website uses two types of cookies:
a) session cookies, which are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until the User leaves the Website, logs out or closes the web browser software;
b) persistent cookies, which are files that are stored on the User’s end device until the expiry date specified in their parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Cookies used on the Website:
a) Strictly necessary for the provision of services – this type of cookie is necessary for the proper operation of the Website. These allow us to safely process your order, remember you as a logged in User after you switch to another website or automatically fill in your address when you are shopping. Blocking these cookies in your browser may result in incorrect operation of the website.
b) Functional – preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the appearance or operation of the website, e.g. the preferred language or region in which the user is located. For this purpose, we use the website mechanism and the reCAPTCHA tool on the Website.
c) Analytics – these files allow analyses to be conducted regarding the Website, which may contribute to its improved operation and adaptation to the needs of Customers. For this purpose, we use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Ads tools on the Website.
d) Advertising – cookies used to match the content of advertisements to your preferences. For this purpose, we use the following tool on the Website: enhanced conversions in Google
Ads, Meta Platforms (Facebook and Instagram conversion pixel), Pinterest, YouTube. In addition, we use remarketing campaigns and paid Facebook campaigns.
e) Personalization – cookies needed to store data on Customer behaviour. These allow us to match the content of advertisements and websites to your expectations. For this purpose, we use Google Ads on the Website.
f) Security – cookies containing security data that is part of user protection. We use them to increase your security.
You can give your consent to the use of all the above cookies or customize the cookie settings to your preferences by clicking on the banner that will be displayed when you first visit the Website. You can withdraw your consent at any time by going to the “Manage cookies” tab located in the bottom left corner of the Website.
Cookies can only be used with respect to anonymous information, for the following purposes:
- to remember the settings selected by the User on the Website and to present the Website in accordance with the User’s preferences, in particular the Website interface;
- to keep the User’s session on the Website active;
- to optimize and improve the efficiency of services provided by the Controller as part of the Website;
- to remember information allowing product proposals to be displayed in accordance with the User’s preferences;
- to present information tailored to the User’s preferences in the form of pop-up messages;
- to keep anonymous statistics used to improve and develop the content of the Website in accordance with the needs of Users;
- to collect anonymous statistical data for the purposes of Google Analytics statistical tools;
- to present online advertisements corresponding to the User’s preferences using GoogleAdsense tools, Google Display Network and Google Search Network, including as part of remarketing.
If you have any problems using our site or do not agree to personalization of the Website, you can disable Cookies in your web browser settings. Your web browser should enable you to change the settings in order to reject, delete or block specific Cookies. However, it should be borne in mind that some Cookies are necessary for the operation of the Website, and changing the browser settings may cause incorrect operation of certain services or even completely prevent the use of the Website. Use the links below to see the relevant information for the most popular browsers:
– Mozilla Firefox – click here
– Microsoft Edge – click here
– Google Chrome – click here
– Opera – click here
– Apple Safari – click here
- SOCIAL NETWORKS
Prymat processes the personal data of viewers of the profile on Facebook. This data is processed only in connection with running the profile, including for the purpose of informing followers about activities, promoting the website, as well as answering short inquiries sent via Facebook messenger. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by Prymat for this purpose is its legitimate interest, consisting in the promotion of its own brand and the necessity of processing to perform its obligation to the extent that inquiries sent via Facebook messenger relate to complaints.
- YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
As the personal data controller, Prymat guarantees that you may exercise all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), i.e.
- the right of access to your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation of whether we process your data and information regarding its processing,
- the right of rectification and erasure of your data – if your data is incorrect or incomplete or you withdraw your consent to its processing,
- the right to restrict the processing of your data – for the time of clarification, correction, or objection – we will not erase your data, but only restrict its processing,
- the right to data portability, i.e. to receive the personal data provided to us and to transfer it to another controller,
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling,
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of your personal data – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
You can object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, if the processing is carried out in connection with the legitimate interest of the controller.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take special care to ensure the security of your personal data, making every effort to secure your data. Nevertheless, for your convenience, we use many modern and functional technical solutions that make shopping convenient for you and that enable us to offer proper customer service. Some of your personal data is shared with payment entities, entities supporting postal, courier, and logistics services, audit and consulting services, marketing promotions, as well as public authorities responsible for the prosecution of fraud and crime, and tax inspection.
- HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store your personal data no longer than necessary to ensure the proper quality of service and, depending on the mode and purpose of obtaining it, we store it:
Conclusion of an agreement – for the term of the agreement and after its termination for the following purposes:
- exercise of claims related to the performed agreement
- performance of obligations arising from the law, in particular tax and accounting regulations,
- prevention of abuse or crime,
- for statistical and archiving purposes,
Marketing activities – for the term of the agreement or of a separate consent to the processing of such data – until the completion of activities related to transaction handling, until you object to such processing or withdraw your consent.
Sales-related and promotional activities – e.g. competitions, promotional campaigns – for the duration and settlement of such activities.
Operational activity – until the expiry of the obligations imposed on Prymat by the GDPR and relevant national regulations, in order to demonstrate fairness in the processing of personal data.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We want to assure you that we will act with due diligence, selecting and applying technical and organizational measures adequate to the risks and type of data in order to properly protect the processed personal data against unauthorized access, change, distortion, destruction or deletion.
Prymat conducts risk analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure that personal data is processed in a secure manner – most importantly, ensuring that only authorized persons have access to the data and only to the extent necessary to perform their tasks. Prymat ensures that all operations on personal data are recorded and carried out only by authorized employees and associates.
Prymat takes all necessary measures to ensure that its subcontractors and other cooperating entities guarantee the application of appropriate security measures whenever they process personal data on behalf of Prymat.
- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
As the Controller, Prymat has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org in any matter regarding the processing of personal data.
The policy is reviewed on an ongoing basis and updated if necessary.
The current version of the Policy has been adopted and is effective as of 1 September 2023.