GENERAL INFORMATION CLAUSE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Acting pursuant to article 13 and article 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) please be informed that:
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
Prymat sp. z o.o. with its registered office at the address: ul. Chlebowa 14, 44-337 Jastrzębie-Zdrój, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, is the Controller of your personal data.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- to conclude and perform the supply agreement, including contact regarding performance of the agreement, and to take action, at your request, prior to concluding the agreement, such as preparation of a commercial offer (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- to comply with a tax and accounting obligations to which the controller is subject (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
- when it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) such as:
- to market and promote products and services offered by the Controller, including using profiling,
- to offer products and services of companies cooperating with the Controller (our partners), such as co-organizers and funders of prizes of joint promotional campaigns and competitions, including using profiling;
- to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, perform debt collection activities,
- to respond to messages/inquiries, including through the contact form,
- to respond to complaints if they occur,
- for internal administrative purposes, including in particular analyses, statistics, statements and reports
- for analytic purposes concerning for instance selection of services to the needs of our customers, optimization of our products based on customers comments and customer interest, technical application logs, optimization of sales service processes based on sales and post-sales service processes, including complaints,
- in order to survey customer satisfaction and determine the quality of our products and service.
With regard to the personal data of the counterparty’s contact persons and representatives, we process contact details and data related to the function/position held in the entity represented by these persons. Personal data (name, surname, telephone number, position, place of work) have been provided to the Controller by the entity represented by the person concerned or by public registries (KRS, CEIDG). Personal data of these persons are processed for the following purposes:
- to conclude and perform the supply agreement, including contact regarding performance of the agreement (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- to inform about the Controller’s offer (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- to pursue or defend claims against an entity represented by the person concerned (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- to respond to complaints if they occur (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
THE SCOPE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The scope of personal data includes identification data, contact details and data contained in publicly available registers and sources or provided by the Client/Contractor (KRS, CEIDG), including data of persons authorized to represent and data of proxies and data of contact persons.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Access to personal data is available to authorized employees or associates of the Controller, in particular entities providing legal, advisory, IT, accounting services, logistics, courier or postal operators, providers of payment, marketing, insurance services, loss adjusters, as well as entities from the Prymat capital group and business partners.
REASON FOR PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA
Providing personal data is necessary to conclude and perform the contract, as well as to take actions specified by law after its completion or actions justified by the Controller’s interest during its duration.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to perform the contract or to expire claims, as well as to fulfill the legal obligation imposed on the Controller, in particular in the field of tax and accounting obligations.
For personal data processed based on your consent, such data will be processed until you withdraw your consent or the Collector determines that the personal data have become outdated.
For personal data processed based on the Controller’s legitimate interest, such data will be processed until an objection is made or the Collector determines that the personal data have become outdated.
For personal data obtained due to organization of competitions, data will be stored for a period of 12 months. Personal data of competition winners will be stored for the period necessary to fulfill tax and accounting obligations.
RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHOSE DATA ARE PROCESSED
Each person/contractor is entitled to:
- the right to access their personal data (legal basis: Article 15 of the GDPR),
- the right to rectify personal data (legal basis: Article 16 of the GDPR),
- the right to request the deletion of personal data (legal basis: Article 17 of the GDPR),
- the right to request restriction of the processing of personal data, subject to the cases referred to in article 18 section 2 GDPR (legal basis: Article 18 of the GDPR),
- the right to transfer personal data only to the extent that personal data are processed in an automated manner and on the basis of a contract (legal basis: Article 20 of the GDPR),
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO), ul. Stawki 2, 00 – 193 Warszawa if it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
If the legitimate interest of the Controller is the basis for the processing of personal data (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), you have the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time.
For personal data processed on the basis of consent (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw it without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING, PROFILING
Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
Your personal data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area or to international organizations.
If you have any doubts regarding processing your personal data by the Controller or in order to exercise your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer via:
- e-mail address: email@example.com,
- telephone number: (32) 47-33-833, ext.702,
- by letter to the Controller’s address with the note ” Data Protection Officer”.
We ensure that the Data Protection Officer makes every effort to provide physical, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access in accordance with applicable regulations.